A dripping tap or a toilet that won't flush?
Hugh Southgate Ringwood Plumber undertakes all manner of small repair work and maintenance issues on domestic and commercial premises. Be it a dripping tap, leaking shower, a toilet that doesn't flush, a radiator to be replaced or an outside tap that needs to be installed. I am just a phone call away and will carry out the work in a professional, tidy, cost effective and efficient manner. Below is a list of just some of the work that I undertake. If something you need doing isn't on the list then please feel free to send me a message by filling in the form opposite, or giving me a call and I will happily let you know whether it is something I can do for you. If it isn't then I will be able to recommend to you a reliable tradesman who will be able to undertake the work.
- Repairing leaks & burst pipes
- Fitting of Thermostatic Radiator Valves
- Repairing dripping taps
- Clearing blocked waste pipes
- Replacement float valves
- Moving or installing new radiators
- Installing washing machines & dishwashers
- Replacing and installing baths, toilets, basins, showers, shower cubicles
- Adding and replacing shower pumps
- Installing electric showers
- Replacing hot water storage cylinders
- Replacing cold water storage cisterns
- Installing outside taps